mercoledì 12 settembre 2012

After the battle (Gondor's Captain) and a little news!

Hi ^^
How are you? Hope fine! Here there's a terrible cold temperature D:
I have to say several things...

First of all a big and special THANKS to my girlfriend Sara! She can make me feel godd and create a kind of paradise in my mind, my heart and my colours. <3
Also a special thanks to ALL my friends and jedicolourmaster: the onibaku's team, matteo, fabrizio, alice, rapaz and all the legiopictorum forum ^^

Then...
One of my miniature article is published on GAME FORCES MAGAZINE 27
Yahooooooooooooo :D
I'm so happy and onoured! ^^

So it's all and see....what? Are you waiting for some pics? oooooh, you're right :D

Here you are some pics of my final work!
These aren't final pics (I'll make them after GD Italy) and please note that there's a shadow on the skirt in one of the pics. It seems a spot, but it's a problem from the light :D You can see in another picture that I'm right ^^


I decide to make him after a long battle! I painted him in a clean version... but I saw that the stamp quality wasn't really good (it was in metal...but it seemed stamp in failcast resin T_T) and it seems "ugly" also after the paintjob. So I decide to make him AFTER the battle!
Hope you like him!
The eyes are bigger than the previous wip pictures. The miniature is really really small, 25 mm, and the eyes I made were smaller than 1 mm... and seems more a spot in the white. So I decide to paint some bigger eyes... and you can see them better, also in real life ( it wasn't possible with the previous eyes, only with magnifying glass)






1 commento: